Pages

Thursday 14 June 2012

Minibeast Word Game



Can you remember some of the new science words we have learnt in our theme lessons about minibeasts? Find out how many you can remember in this cool new game.

There are three different ways to play the game. First you can match the words to their meanings. Secondly, you can play a crossword using these new words. Finally, you can also click a sound button and hear these words being spoken and click on the right meaning. A fun way to learn new words and speaker better English!

Let me know if you enjoyed the game and how well you did.

To play the game click here


6 comments:

  1. The match game I complete it all. Nemo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've complete the crossword. Nemo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it so easy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I play match games all now and it was very fun. Yin

    ReplyDelete
  5. teacher paul I have compleat all the games. It is revy fun.AI

    ReplyDelete

Type in here to leave your message